10th Annual Show and Tell
The popular Annual Show and Tell meeting will be on 9 January, 2020 at 7:00 P.M. At this meeting, our members have the opportunity to contribute to and “present” nature themed photos from 2019.
Each member is invited to “show” up to twelve (12) digital, nature themed photographs or PowerPoint slides during the meeting.
To participate, pick out the best of all those bird, butterfly, dragonfly, wild animal, nature, and wild flower photographs that you have and send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org “Attention: John Demko”, or use Dropbox. John will confirm the receipt of all submissions within two days of receipt. If you do not get confirmation, something went wrong and you can assume he never got them — try again, or contact us here.
You must be present at the meeting for your photos to be shown as you will be responsible to “Tell” us about them!
- No videos
- Specify in what order you wish the photos to be presented. The best way is to number them in the file name – for example:
- Make sure the files you send are oriented correctly. “What you send is what you will get”. John doesn’t which way is “up” in the photo.
- Indicate how you would prefer your name to appear in the introduction slide for your group of slides.
- If you use Dropbox, name your folder of slides with a title with your name or initials in it.
- Photos MUST BE RECEIVED no later than Thursday, January 2, 2020