Augusta-Aiken Audubon’s field trips are open at no charge to all chapter members and the public. We encourage everyone to come out and join us! Some tips to make the trips more comfortable: bring a hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, and drinking water. Sturdy walking shoes are recommended as is having raingear nearby.
Morning trips in fall and in spring usually begin at 8 a.m. and … Read More
Scheduled Field Trips
- November 20 – Silver Bluff Quail Trail
- December 4 – Brickyard Ponds
- December 11 – Phinizy
- December 18 – Augusta Christmas Bird Count
- December 24 – Aiken Christmas Bird Count
- Jan 8 – Brickponds 8am
- Jan 15 – Lover’s Lane 8am
- Jan 22 – Phinizy Waterfowl Drive 9am
- Jan 29 – Brickponds 8am
- Feb 12 – Below Dam (Clark’s Hill) 9am
- Feb 19 – Silver Bluff Quail Trail 8am
- Mar 5 – Lover’s Lane 8am
- Mar 12 – Crackerneck 8am
- Mar 19 – Silver Bluff Quail Trail 8am
- April 2 – Phinizy 8am
- April 16 – Jackson Landing 8am
- May 7, 2022 – Migration Count
- May 14 – Phinizy 8am
- May 21 – Crackerneck 8am
- June 4 – Francis Marion Butterflies
- June 11 – Phinizy 8am
For more information about the field trips, see Scheduled Field Trip Details.
NOTE: Please confirm with Lois at 8032151594 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you will be attending the trip. If no one confirms, the trip may be canceled without notice.
For trip reports from completed field trips, see the posts linked at the bottom of the page and posts under the Field Trip category.